Monday, December 31, 2012

December Bakin' Friends


 

Our secret ingredient for December was peppermint which just screams "the holidays."  And my Bakin' Friend for this month, Dawn Perkowski, did not disappoint!

WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT TRUFFLES!!!




I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the box!  They looked so perfect!  Plus, she added a few other flavors she had made:  Oreo cookie truffles, gingerbread Oreo truffles and chocolate/orange truffles.  I had never heard of gingerbread Oreos but boy, do they make a delicious truffle!  I'll be on the lookout for those next year!


I cut one of the peppermint truffles in half - so smooth and creamy.  And beyond delicious, these things melt in your mouth.  And I should know, I've already had a few . . .



Dawn included the recipe on a very pretty and festive recipe card.

 

Sorry about that last photo :)

Dawn, thank you so much for these amazing truffles!  Your recipe will definitely be at the top of my holiday baking list next year.  Happy New Year to you!

If you would like to join our group of Bakin' Friends, please go to http://www.stephsbitebybite.com/bakin-friends/ for more information.

2 comments:

  1. These truffles look great! I really need to make truffles sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed them! They were one of my favorites this year!

    ReplyDelete